Accessibility navigation


Historicizing iron: Charles Driver and the Abbey Mills pumping station (1865-68)

Dobraszczyk, P. (2006) Historicizing iron: Charles Driver and the Abbey Mills pumping station (1865-68). Architectural History, 49. pp. 223-256. ISSN 0066-622X

Full text not archived in this repository.

Official URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/view/40033824


Item Type:Article
Refereed:Yes
Divisions:Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Science > School of Arts and Communication Design > Typography & Graphic Communication
ID Code:23083
Publisher:SAHGB Publications Limited

University Staff: Request a correction | Centaur Editors: Update this record

Page navigation